Attending a Valentine’s Day costume party as a couple might just be more fun than going stag. However, for many prospective partiers, thinking of that perfect costume pair is rather hard work because now you have to decide for two! Sexy costumes are always appropriate for Valentine’s Day but they might be better suited for the bedroom, so why don’t you instead go for what tickles the funny bone?
Here are some suggestions for the funniest amorous costume pairs. Get into character and make your outfit effective with the following:
1. Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse – Disney’s romantic rodents are a classic choice.
2. Donald Duck and Daisy Duck – Feathered friends…and maybe a little more, these two are another ideal Disney duo.
4. Spongebob Squarepants and Patrick Starfish – You just need a yellow box dressed up with a shirt and tie plus short pants and black shoes for Spongebob. For Patrick? A pink suit.
7. Beauty and the Beast – Their love affair began as an 18th century fairytale and hasn’t wavered for nearly 300 years.
8. Rose & Bee – Practice safe pollination!
9. Spoon & Fork – See what happens when you mix utensils in the silverware drawer?
11. Salt & Pepper – Spice up any Valentine’s Day party with these titillating toppings
12. Bacon & Egg – Breakfast in bed anyone?
Hardware from the Heart
13. Nut & Bolt – Screwing around may be inevitable in this ensemble!
14. Lock & Key – Unlock your partner’s secret fantasies
15. Plug & Socket – Recharge the libido in your love life
As you can see, there are plenty of funny costume pairs to choose from. This Valentine’s Day try one on for size and watch Cupid’s arrow hit its mark.